Monday, April 28, 2008

Introductions...

I have always been a working kind of girl. I have basically worked at some sort of job or another since I was like 17. My most recent job was managing a retail store in the mall. Not what I had in mind for a long term career or anything, but it was serving me well. Well that ended pretty abruptly when I got an email announcing a mid afternoon conference call on which I was informed that my store, along with about 160 others, were going to be closed in a down sizing effort for the company. So my adventures in staying home began.
I guess I should start by introducing my family. I am a 26 year old married mom of 2. My husband and I are approaching our 5 year anniversary and our two boys are W, 3 and K, 2. The kids are only 11 months apart, but could not be more different....
W, the oldest, is a wildly rambunctious 3 1/2 year old. He terrifies me because I already know that he will be smarter than me before not too long. He also drives me crazy because he thinks that in order to be funny and get attention, he needs to yell whatever he is saying at the top of his lungs. I hope that is just a phase. He is also a mommas boy who knows exactly how to pull at moms heart strings.
K, the younger of the two is 2 1/2, and he is my resident commediene. Even as young as he is, his comedic timing is unbelievable. He does impressions, has bits, and really knows how to command the attention of any audience. He constantly has me cracking up.
They keep me busy and I have lots of stories to tell. Keep checking back for the latest updates in my adventures of staying home....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Friend. I didn't know that you had a blog. You should upate it. I love blogging.